Say What: Is Jessica Simpson Pregnant With Her Second Child? [Details]
Rucuss staffNovember 28, 2012
Jessica Simpson could possibly be gaining back that 60 pounds she just loss because of her Weight Watchers diet.
Simpson dropped the weight after giving birth to daughter Maxwell Drew in May. But according to US Magazine, Simpson, 32, and her fiance’ Eric Johnson, 33, is pregnant with her second child. The magazine quoted a source saying, “It definitely wasn’t planned. But yes, Jessica is pregnant again.”
Simpson signed a reported $3 million contract to be the celebrity face of Weight Watchers. If she is indeed pregnant, it’s unclear how this might affect her contract with the weight-loss program. She is 10 pounds away from achieving her weight loss goal.
More from Rucuss
- Jessica Simpson Loses 60 Pounds, Smoothie Diet Revealed [Details]
- Jessica Simpson Confirms She’s Pregnant With Second Child! [Details]
- Jessica Simpson Shows Off Baby Bump in Bikini [Photo]
- Jessica Simpson Gives Birth to Baby Boy! [Details]
- Jessica Simpson Inks Deal With Weight Watchers, Will Lose Baby Weight For $3 Million
- Jessica Simpson Finally Gives Birth to a Baby Girl!