Say What: Is Apollo Nida Begging Fans For Money?!
Rucuss staffSeptember 7, 2015
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Phaedra Parks has been without a husband for quite some time.
All because Parks’ husband Apollo Nida is in a federal prison for fraud. He is serving an eight year sentence because he stole millions from at least 50 people over a four-year period.
Nida reported to prison in September 2014. Since then family, friends and fans have sent the former reality star letters and other gifts to past the time. A fan told The Shade Room she sent a letter to Nida and he wrote back asking her to put $25 to $50 in his prison commissary.
More from Rucuss
- Apollo Nida Engaged To Woman While In Prison [Details]
- Apollo Nida Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison [Details]
- Apollo Nida Lashes Out Over Arrest, Reportedly Locked Out the House?! [Details]
- Apollo Nida Parties With Other Women On Valentine’s Day [Details]
- Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Phaedra Parks Pregnant With Second Child! [Details]
- Apollo Nida Pleads Guilty to Conspiracy to Commit Mail, Wire and Bank Fraud