Say What: Has Beyonce and Jay-Z’s Sex Life Been Exposed?
Rucuss staffFebruary 13, 2013
Beyoncé has been in the spotlight non-stop since 2013 began.
So it’s no surprise to learn that sources have come out of the woodwork to reveal private details about Bey and her family. Although Beyoncé is opening up about her private life in a HBO documentary, Life is But a Dream, she hasn’t completely jumped out the window with details.
But lucky for us, a tipster told Star magazine all the sordid details about her sex life. Star reports:
While she lets Jay-Z be the alpha male most of the time, Beyoncé takes charge when it’s Booty Thirty.
“She loves tying him up,” a spy reports. “She’s such a demure woman in public, but behind bedroom doors she’s absolutely wild.”
The singer “even has sex with Jay-Z before every performance to help calm her nerves,” says a close pal.
In the February issue of GQ magazine, Beyoncé admitted to listening to raunchy songs to get her in the mood to make love to her husband, rapper Jay-Z. She said she enjoys listening to, “Make Love to Me” by Rick James.
“If I’m scared, be scared, allow it, release it, and move on,” Beyoncé told GQ. “I think I need to go listen to ‘Make Love to Me’ and make love to my husband.”
Photo via Rolling Stone
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce Shows Off Sparkling Nipples & Legs on ‘Mrs. Carter World Tour’ [Photos]
- Beyonce Files Trademark For Two Names After Twins’ Birth [Details]
- Beyonce Shows Off 1-Year-Old Blue Ivy Carter In ‘Life Is But A Dream’ Documentary [Photos]
- Beyoncé Addresses Jay Z’s Alleged Cheating in ‘LEMONADE’ Special
- Beyonce, Blue Ivy Spotted Running Errands in New York City [Photos]
- Blue Ivy Carter Tired of Being Covered Up, Pulls Back Blanket [Photos]