Say What: Did Stevie J Kiss Lil’ Wayne on Stage? [Video]
Rucuss staffOctober 9, 2012
A video has surfaced that allegedly shows Love & Hip Hop Atlanta star Stevie J allegedly kissing rapper Lil Wayne on the lips.
The less than 30 second clip shows a man walk up to Lil Wayne and plant a kiss somewhere on his face on stage at Club LIV in Miami. It appears the two kissed on the lips but its a little blurry. But the facts are some kind of contact on the face happened.
This is not the first time Lil Wayne has been caught kissing a man. Weezy and Birdman have also been photographed kissing in public.
But Weezy and Birdman see each other as father and son. Maybe Weezy sees Stevie J as an uncle.
Judge for yourself below.
No word from Weezy’s camp about the kiss, But Stevie J and Joseline Hernandez addressed the rumors on New York’s Hot 97 radio station on Tuesday. Joseline took up for her man and said,”Since I was 15 years old, I been seen Lil Wayne kissing dudes. My man don’t get down with the gay sh*t.”
Steve J said, “That wasn’t me. I wasn’t in Miami. But whatever someone feels they need to do let them do that.”
While some think the man is the reality star Stevie J, Weezy has a DJ named Stevie J in his camp as well. It could be him.
Listen to interview below.
More from Rucuss
- Say What: Did Stevie J Get Someone Pregnant…and It’s Not Joseline?! [Details]
- Did Someone Try to Bust One of Joseline Hernandez’s Breast Implants? [Details]
- Stevie J Sues Joseline Hernandez For Defamation [Details]
- Lil Wayne Suffers Another Seizure, Released From Hospital [Details]
- Kodak Black: ‘Lil Wayne Can Eat My Ass’ [Details]
- Lil Wayne’s Camp Denies Seizure Caused Concert Cancellation [Details]