Say What! Did Chris Brown Diss Rihanna On New ‘Way To Cold’ Remix?
Rucuss staffMay 10, 2012
It was a short-lived romance, eh, friendship.
Chris Brown and Rihanna are no longer Twitter friends and its all Brown’s fault. Brown released a freestyle version of Kanye West’s Theraflu aka Way To Cold on Thursday and he appeared to take jabs at his former girlfriend in the song. He didn’t drop any names but you have to be living under a rock not to assume he was talking about Rihanna.
In the song Brown raps, “Don’t f— with my old bitch it’s like a bad fur/ Every industry n—a done had her/ Shook the tree like a pumpkin just to smash her/ Bitch is breaking codes, but I’m the password.”
It didn’t take long for Rihanna to catch wind of the song and she wasn’t amused. Rihanna tweeted, “Aw, poor dat #neaux1currrrr.” She then immediately unfollowed Brown and later the Gimme That singer unfollowed her too.
This probably comes as a surprise to Rihanna. She recently tweeted happy birthday to Brown a few days ago. Brown denied that he was talking about Rihanna but still gave another jab at the pop star.
More from Rucuss
- Shia LaBeouf Disses Drake, Lil Yachty & Peter Rosenberg in ‘Breakfast Club’ Freestyle
- Rihanna Silences Beyoncé Feud Rumors [Details]
- Rihanna and Chris Brown Reunite For Remixes, ‘Birthday Cake’ & ‘Turn Up the Music’ [Audio]
- Rihanna Welcomes Backlash Over ‘Birthday Cake’ Remix With Chris Brown [Details]
- Remy Ma Drops Nicki Minaj Diss Track, Minaj Responds
- Nicki Minaj, Trey Songz Trade Words Over Remy Ma’s Diss Song ‘ShETHER’