Say What: Did Alicia Keys and Olivia Date in the Past? [Details]
Rucuss staffOctober 9, 2012
Rumors are surfacing that Alicia Keys and former label mate Olivia Longott were more than friends.
While Keys and Olivia were signed to Clive Davis’ J Records, the two were allegedly dating. Sources told Diaryofahollywoodstreetking that Keys eventually cut off Olivia and the reality star was left heartbroken and without a record deal. She allegedly stalked Keys until she landed a deal with G-Unit Records.
A source told Diaryofahollywoodstreetking:
“Alicia and Olivia became friends, even lovers. Alicia went on and forgot about Olivia. Olivia was heartbroken and even stalked Alicia a little bit. She started to forget about Alicia, when she got G-Unit.
But once again her attitude and sense of entitlement sent her packing. No matter how good you can sing your attitude can ruin you in Hollywood. Olivia is a drama queen who thinks her shit don’t stink. Ask Lloyd Banks.”
Keys is now married to Swizz Beatz while Olivia is single and has been linked to Maino, Darrelle Revis, 50 Cent among other athletes and rappers.
More from Rucuss
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Trey Songz Talks About Arrest, Keke Palmer & Reality Show On ‘The Breakfast Club’
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: K. Michelle Signs Major Record Deal With Warner Bros. [Details]
- New Video: Keyshia Cole – Trust & Believe
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Kiss, Hold Hands at Pre-Grammy Party [Details]
- Mariah Carey’s Camp Blames Producers for New Year’s Performance