Say What: Denzel Washington Gave Joseline Hernandez Acting Advice! [Details]
Rucuss staffAugust 15, 2013
Oscar winner Denzel Washington is an accomplished actor with numerous hit movies under his belt.
But Washington’s accolades hasn’t stopped him from giving advice to actors and reality stars that want to follow in his footsteps. Well, that’s what Love & Hip Hop Atlanta star Stevie J claims.
During a recent interview with VH1, Stevie said Washington, Snoop Dogg, Diddy and Judge Mathis all watched the show. The reality star added that Washington calls him to talk about the show rather than use social media websites.
“He [Denzel] calls to talk about it,” Stevie told VH1. Then out of no where he revealed some news no one saw coming.
“One time I asked him [Denzel] to call Joseline just to shake her up a little bit,” Stevie explained. “She couldn’t believe it. They talked for an hour and a half. She wants to be in movies so they talked about the movie business and how long he’s been in the game. He gave her some pointers and tips.”
Washington has given Joseline acting tips, WOW!
Photos via Examiner.com and Complex.com
More from Rucuss
- Love & Hip Hop’s Joseline Hernandez Says Stevie J Beats Her! [Details]
- Joseline Hernandez Announces She’s Pregnant, Stevie J Responds
- Is Joseline Hernandez Cheating on Stevie J With Rick Ross and Kevin Durant?
- Stevie J & Joseline Hernandez are Married, Opens Up About Wedding and Pregnancy [Photos]
- Stevie J Files Restraining Order Against Joseline Hernandez
- Joseline Hernandez Says Stevie J is a Gay Drug Abuser! [Details]