Say What: Ciara, Future Attacked By Gang Members?! [Details]
Rucuss staffJuly 3, 2013
Ciara and her boyfriend Future didn’t get a chance to celebrate her sexy, show-stopping performance at the BET Awards Sunday night.
While the couple parted at West Hollywood’s Greystone Manor, a group of gang members allegedly tried to attack Future over a unpaid debt. Future, whose real name is Nayvadius Cash, allegedly skipped out on a club performance he’d already been paid for.
Future’s bodyguards stepped in before the gang members were able to get ahold of the Atlanta rapper. But a member of Future’s security team was badly injured during the scuffle.
Ciara and Future was rushed out a side door while the bodyguard was rushed to a local Los Angeles hospital. He’s in stable condition. Greystone Manor was shut down because of the incident.
Word on the street is Future’s security guard Rosco was attacked by the LA Based gang the Rolling 60′s for a debt Future owes. It appears they were trying to get to Future but attacked his security guard, according to the source.
Future owes the Rolling 60′s money and the nightclub security got Future and Ciara out in time before the Rolling 60′s reached him, but we are told his security (Rosco) is still hospitalized. If you were there you witnessed the chaos, the cops were everywhere from the helicopters above to patrolling the parking lot. We are told the ambulance rushed Rosco to the hospital.
More from Rucuss
- Larsa Pippen Spotted Hanging At Future’s Miami Mansion [Details]
- Say What: Is Future Dating Twin Sisters?!
- Couple Alert: Future And Blac Chyna Dating?!
- Future Says He Knew Ciara Was ‘The One’ Seven Years Ago! [Video]
- Future and Ciara Hit Atlanta Club, Continues to Battle Baby Mamas in Court [Details]
- Ciara Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Future [Details]