Say What: Britney Spears’ Ex-Husband Is Dating Her Baby Daddy’s Baby Mama! [Details]
Rucuss staffNovember 20, 2012
Britney Spears is apart of the most awkward love circle.
Some would say love triangle but there are more than three people involved in this bizarre connection. Spears ex-husband of 55 hours, Jason Alexander, and her ex-husband Kevin Federline’s baby mama Shar Jackson are dating. They were spotted at the Queen Mary’s Winter CHILL exhibit on Friday night.
According to RadarOnline, Jackson and Alexander were introduced several years ago at a gifting suite in Los Angeles and became friends a few years ago. Just recently they have decided to take their relationship to the next level.
“Shar has had a rough year after her assistant’s suicide, her best friend Yvette Wilson’s passing from cancer and her mother’s health issues.” a source told RadarOnline. “Jason stood by her side, and he gets along great with her children and has also faced a lot of the same media scrutiny that she has.”
Alexander and Spears were married on January 3, 2004. Spears got an annulment after 55 hours because she claims she didn’t know what she was doing. Spears went on to marry Federline, who was previously linked to Jackson. Federline has two children with Spears and Jackson.
Photos via En.Ce.Cn, Flicker
More from Rucuss
- Britney Spears and Jason Trawick Are Engaged!
- Kevin Federline’s Brother Claims He Fathered Britney Spears’ Oldest Son! [Details]
- Moesha’ Star Yvette Wilson Loses Fight With Cervical Cancer
- Kevin McCall Accused of Beating a Woman Unconscious [Details]
- Choreographer Wade Robson Accuses Michael Jackson of Sexual Abuse! [Details]
- Britney Spears Baby Daddy Kevin Federline Introduces Baby Girl