Say What: Vivica Fox Says 50 Cent Is The Love of Her Life!
Rucuss staffFebruary 15, 2015
Vivica Fox is finally opening up about her failed relationship with 50 Cent.
And she didn’t throw him under the bus either. Although the actress was married in the past, Fox claims 50 is ‘the love of her life.’
Fox, who briefly dated 50 in 2003, told Meredith Vieira she still loves the rapper.
“[50 Cent] is absolutely the love of my life,” Fox said during a taping of The Meredith Vieira Show that will air Monday. “I really, really cared for him and I loved him very, very much and I always will, but he just wasn’t right for me. That’s hard when you really, really love a person in your heart, you want to be with them, but you finally have to say, ‘He’s just not right for me.'”
Fox dated 50 for about a year. But their split was nasty with both stars taking jabs at each other. 50 accused Fox of leaking information about their relationship to the media in an effort to boost her career.
But Fox has put their beef in the past.
“I wish him the best, he is amazing and baby, he’s fine, but… sometimes love ain’t always right,” she explained. “The heart wants what it wants, but sometimes it’s just not right.”
Fox added, “[I learned] to trust in my heart and know to take the time not to settle,” she spilled. “I think as women sometimes we’re afraid to be alone or we think, ‘Oh my god, he’s a great catch.'”
More from Rucuss
- Vivica A. Fox Implies 50 Cent Is Gay, 50 Responds [Details]
- 50 Cent Deletes Toddler Son From Social Media [Details]
- 50 Cent Punches Female Fan, Then Invites Her Onstage to Twerk [Details]
- 50 Cent Avoids Jail Time in Domestic Violence Case [Details]
- 50 Cent Denies He Was Arrested or Kicked Baby Mama! [Details]
- 50 Cent Charged With Assaulting and Injuring His Child’s Mother! [Details]