Say What: Steve Harvey’s Wife Had Kids By Drug Dealing Cousins?!
Rucuss staffApril 4, 2016
Steve Harvey’s wife pulled off a good April Fool’s joke, but it backfired in her face.
The socialite began by posting a fake announcement that she had joined the cast of The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Turns out hubby Steve Harvey wasn’t in on the joke and his reaction to the news was priceless.
While Majorie did pull off a good prank, some didn’t think it was funny. Some outed her alleged past relationships. It appears that Majorie may have been involved with Memphis drug dealers.
Majorie was allegedly married to two drug dealers who were cousins and had babies by them both. Read the comments below.
Maybe this is why Steve was so upset when he thought Majorie was added to the cast. If these rumors are true, Steve may not want this to be revealed.
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Chelsea Handler Makes Fun Of Steve Harvey’s Leaked Memo [Details]
- Say What: Men Show Up to Steve Harvey Taping To Call Women Bitches?!
- Steve Harvey Cries Like a Baby During Birthday Surprise [Video]
- Whoops: Steve Harvey Announces The Wrong Winner For Miss Universe [Video]
- Steve Harvey, Bodyguard Questioned in Car Keying Incident [Details]
- Apollo Nida Engaged To Woman While In Prison [Details]