Say What: Is Phaedra Parks Under Investigation For Racketeering?!
Rucuss staffFebruary 28, 2014
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Phaedra Parks is reportedly being investigated for racketeering and conspiracy charges.
Parks’ husband Apollo Nida has already been arrested for bank fraud and identify theft. Now the U.S. Attorney is allegedly trying to build a case again the reality star. According to Sandra Rose, the attorney’s office is offering immunity in exchange for testimony against Parks.
Sandra Rose reports:
The source said that Parks “will likely be prosecuted” on racketeering and conspiracy charges.
Here is the kicker: there is no statute of limitations on felony crimes that were committed years ago. The statute of limitations clock doesn’t start ticking until law enforcement becomes aware of the crimes.
This means Parks will likely be prosecuted for crimes that were alleged by author Angela Stanton in her best-selling book, Lies of a Real Housewife. Additionally, my source says prosecutors have a list of witnesses who are currently doing time in prisons who will possibly testify against Parks in return for a reduction of their sentences.
Apollo is facing several years in prison over allegations he ran a shady business that stole unsuspecting individuals’ identities to be used on various loan applications and other purposes.
Radar Online reports that although his wife Phaedra Parks was involved with several of his businesses she has not been charged or even named in connection with the case.
Photos via BravoTV.com and Euroweb.com
More from Rucuss
- Apollo Nida Begs Judge To Postpone His Trial! [Details]
- Apollo Nida Engaged To Woman While In Prison [Details]
- Apollo Nida Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison [Details]
- Phaedra Parks’ Husband Apollo Nida Arrested for Bank Fraud & Identity Theft! [Details]
- Apollo Nida Lashes Out Over Arrest, Reportedly Locked Out the House?! [Details]
- Apollo Nida Pleads Guilty to Conspiracy to Commit Mail, Wire and Bank Fraud