Say What: Peter Gunz, Amina Buddafly Spotted At The Welfare Office [Photo]
Rucuss staffJanuary 21, 2014
Love & Hip Hop New York stars Peter Gunz and Amina Buddafly are reportedly struggling financially, despite being on a hit reality show.
Peter and Amina are in their first season with the VH1 show, so their salaries are not as large and some of the returning cast. But that still has us puzzled why these two still need welfare assistance.
Last week, Peter and his wife Amina were at the Medicaid office at New York’s Bellevue Hospital. Someone in the office snapped a photo of the two below.
Its unclear why these two were there. But rumors have been floating around that Amina is pregnant.
Hopefully, Peter and Amina will get raises for exploiting their lives for the cameras. It’s not a good look to be on a hit show and needing public assistance.
Photos via Baller Alert and Allhiphop.com
More from Rucuss
- Amina Buddafly Defends Getting Pregnant Again [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop: Peter Gunz Admits Cheating For a Check [Video]
- Love & Hip Hop: Is Yandy Smith A Homewrecker?!
- Mendeecees Harris Found Not Guilty in Child Molestation Case! [Details]
- Strike! Love & Hip Hop New York Cast Bring Production to a Halt Over Money [Details]
- DJ Envy Admits Affair, Erica Mena Responds [Details]