Say What: Paul George Offered Stripper $1 Million To Abort Baby?!
Rucuss staffFebruary 5, 2014
Indiana Pacers star Paul George reportedly has some baby mama drama on his hands.
George allegedly has a baby on the way with a Miami stripper. The mother to be, Daniela, is around seven months pregnant and is having a girl.
Although Daniela couldn’t be happier about their new baby, it may take George sometime to come around. He is rumored to have offered Daniela $1 million to have an abortion when he found out she was pregnant, Baller Alert reports.
As you can see, Daniela didn’t take the money. George wasn’t happy about the pregnancy because he has a girlfriend.
George is dating Los Angeles Clippers coach Doc Rivers’ daughter, Callie. He was allegedly cheating on Callie with Daniela.
George and Daniela, who was also rumored to have dated Lil Wayne at some point, reportedly were spotted together in the summer of 2013 in Miami.
George recently signed a new contract for $90 million. He could have easily bought a box of condoms for $6 to have avoided this. Check out a few more photos of George’s alleged baby mama.
Photos via Instagram, Twitter, Court-side.com, NBA.com
More from Rucuss
- Paul George Denies Offering Stripper Money To Abort Baby, Wants Paternity Test
- Stripper Slaps Paul George With A Paternity Suit [Details]
- Paul George Allegedly Catfished By Gay Man, Sent Nude Pictures [Details]
- NBA Fashion: Paul George Wears Lime Green Paisley Shirt to Game [Photos]
- Paul George Suffers Gruesome Leg Injury During Game [Video]
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Insults Nelly & Shantel Jackson During Interview, Nelly Responds