Say What: Did Orlando Bloom Leave Miranda Kerr For Condola Rashad?!
Rucuss staffOctober 28, 2013
Orlando Bloom and his wife Miranda Kerr announced their separation after three years of marriage.
Just days after the announcement, Bloom is rumored to be in a relationship with Romeo and Juliet costar Condola Rashad. The Daily Mail reports that Bloom, who shares a son with Kerr, allegedly left his wife for Rashad. She is the daughter of Phylicia and Ahmad Rashad.
The Daily Mail reports:
The closeness between the pair had been widely reported. But now we can reveal that friends say the Hollywood superstar is quietly dating 26-year-old Condola, who plays Juliet opposite his Romeo on Broadway.
One pal said: ‘Another announcement from Orlando could be on the horizon. Their fondness for each other is obvious.’
However, despite the split, Bloom and 30-year-old former Victoria’s Secret model Miranda appear to remain close.
Bloom and Kerr remain amicable during the split. They went for a stroll in New York’s Central Park with their two-year-old son Flynn, on Sunday. They were all smiles while in the park and even shared a kiss at Kerr’s apartment.
Photos via Ontheredcarpet.com and Movies.ndtv.com
More from Rucuss
- Victoria’s Secret 2011 Fashion Show: Behind The Scenes (PHOTOS)
- Shia LaBeouf Disses Drake, Lil Yachty & Peter Rosenberg in ‘Breakfast Club’ Freestyle
- Kanye, Jay-Z, Nicki Minaj, Maroon 5, Beyonce & Others Attend Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show
- Eddie Murphy’s Daughters Posed In Lingerie in Mom And Michael Strahan’s Bedroom
- Terrence J and Rocsi Diaz Are Leaving BET’s 106 & Park
- Frank Ocean’s Cousin Admits To Using Force Against Chris Brown’s Crew