Say What: Did Nicki Minaj Leak Nick Young’s Cheating Confession Video?
Rucuss staffApril 1, 2016
Los Angeles Lakers star Nick Young has been having a rough week.
But with good reason. Young admitted to cheating on his fiancée Iggy Azealia. On Wednesday, a video that Young’s teammate D’Angelo Russell secretly taped gained attention online. The leaked video was posted to YouTube on March 24. Young can be heard detailing his various sexcapades.
Russell asks Young, “You was 30, she was 19? What about Amber Rose, you ain’t never tried?” Young responds, “No, she knows my girl.”
Azalea addressed the video on Twitter, giving Russell a shout-out for the heads-up.
“Hmmm i see D Angelo Russell is trending… I actually liked his film. Thanks bro,” Azealia wrote.
Although it’s unclear who or how the video got leaked, there was clearly tension in the locker room and on the court between the two teammates Wednesday night.
“It’s bad,” an insider told ESPN of the tension between Young and Russell. “It’s about as bad as it can get. There were trust issues already. Now there’s no trust.”
Now it appears that Nicki Minaj’s camp is allegedly behind the leak.
Fameolous, who leaked the video, told ESPN radio that the original video was posted on Russell’s SnapChat where someone from Minaj’s camp saw it and leaked it to Fameolous. It was in retaliation for Azalea talking smack about Minaj on Watch What Happens Live last week.
If you missed what Azaelia said about Minaj, watch the video below.
More from Rucuss
- Forbes Magazine Says Iggy Azalea Is Running Hip Hop, Nicki Minaj Responds
- Iggy Azalea And Nick Young End Relationship [Details]
- Iggy Azalea Says She and Nick Young ‘Are Good’ After Cheating Scandal [Details]
- Iggy Azalea Says Nick Young Took Her To Target On First Date [Video]
- Remy Ma Drops Nicki Minaj Diss Track, Minaj Responds
- Nicki Minaj, Trey Songz Trade Words Over Remy Ma’s Diss Song ‘ShETHER’