Say What: Did Neyo Leave A Groupie Waiting For Hours?
Rucuss staffSeptember 4, 2013
Neyo is back on the market after breaking off his engagement to Monyetta Shaw in June.
And it appears the When You’re Mad singer is enjoying the single life. Neyo has been spotted getting his party on at various events and he doesn’t show any signs of slowing down. But someone may need to give him a crash course in groupie etiquette. He allegedly left a groupie waiting in a hotel lobby for hours.
Neyo allegedly told an unidentified woman that he would be right back and it took him hours to return. Page Six reports:
Guests arriving at the Ritz-Carlton Istanbul this weekend were surprised to find rappers 50 Cent, Ne-Yo, Akon and SkyBlu of LMFAO and their entourages already in place. The artists were there for the Velvet Villains Vestival, which on Friday and Saturday night drew fans from across Turkey and the Middle East to KucukCiftlik Park, where they jammed till 2 a.m.
One female fan who was brought back to the hotel by Ne-Yo was left sitting in the lobby for hours. She begged the front desk to let her have a key to his suite, which they refused to do. On Saturday afternoon, groupies descended on the rooftop pool hoping to catch a glimpse of the rappers, who didn’t appear until later.
That groupie was determined to get into Neyo’s room. Most would have left after 30 minutes.
Photos via Videokeman.com and HipHopwired.com
More from Rucuss
- Ne-Yo Announces Break-Up With Fiance Monyetta Shaw On Instagram! [Photo]
- Ne-Yo Marries Crystal Renay [Details]
- Ne-Yo and Crystal Renay Are Engaged and Expecting a Baby [Details]
- VH1 Announces Cast For ‘Atlanta Exes, Tameka Raymond, Torrei Hart & More [Details]
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Fire Your Stylist! Fantasia Wears Belly-Baring Velvet Catsuit [Photos]