Say What: Master P’s Wife Is On Welfare [Details]
Rucuss staffMarch 15, 2014
Master P’s estranged wife Sonya Miller has had enough of her husband’s antics.
Sonya, who has been married to the rapper for 25 years, filed for divorce at the end of 2013 but claims he has yet to acknowledge the papers. And to make matters worse, she’s angry that he is reportedly worth $200 million while she’s living on welfare with her four kids.
Three years ago, Sonya was left devastated after she was awarded only $271-a-month in child support to care for their four minor children. Although Master P is worth $200 million, the only income she could document that he earned was $1,387.00 a month.
According to TMZ, Sonya has had to move in with her son Romeo. She’s even applied for welfare.
In new court filings, Sonya claims she helped Master P build his NO Limit enterprise, worth an estimated $200 million, therefore she should get more respect, meaning cash.
Adding insult to injury, Master P refuses to sign their divorce papers. A judge even fined him $10,000 by the court for his refusal. The case is ongoing.
More from Rucuss
- Master P’s Wife Seeking $67 Million Divorce Settlement
- Master P Wants His Wife to Take a Drug Test, Says He Takes Care Of His Kids
- Janet Jackson Splits with Husband Wissam Al Mana [Details]
- Mary J. Blige Claims Estranged Husband Won’t Return Cars and Grammy
- Apollo Nida Engaged To Woman While In Prison [Details]
- Pilar Sanders Loses Temporary Custody of Sons, Child Support Reduced! [Details]