Say What: Did The Game Punch NBA Player Brandon Jennings?!
Rucuss staffSeptember 24, 2013
The Game doesn’t like outsiders invading his territory.
The Marrying the Game star reportedly believes he has seniority in certain clubs he frequents in California. So much so, that he’s willing to lay hands on partygoers if he feels they disrespected him.
And The Game did just that at Lure’s popular day party “Toxic” over the weekend. He allegedly hit Detroit Pistons guard Brandon Jennings in the mouth in a fight at the popular night club.
Hip Hollywood reports:
Jennings was at Lure hosting his birthday party with friends, which didn’t sit well with the Compton rapper who frequents the club. “Game feels like Toxic is his, and he didn’t like that Jennings was hogging the microphone. He felt like he was being disrespected,” one person who witnessed the altercation tells us. “Game tried to have words with him, and it just escalated quickly and Game hit Brandon in the mouth,” another source says.
Security quickly broke up the fight, and surprisingly allowed both men and their entourages to stick around. But, the party was ultimately shut down because fighting broke out again between both parties.
The Game and Jennings alleged fight capped off the grand finale for the summer long day party.
Photos via Toxic and Gq.com
More from Rucuss
- JR Smith And Brandon Jennings Get Into Twitter Beef Over JR’s Brother Chris [Details]
- Brandon Jennings Dumps Tae Heckard, Wants to Date Bria Murphy
- The Game Drags Meek Mill Over Nicki Minaj & Remy Ma Beef
- Karrueche Tran Denies Dating NBA Player Brandon Jennings [Details]
- Teyana Taylor Talks Losing Virginity, Brandon Jennings & Feeling Betrayed By Tae Heckard
- Couple Alert: Brandon Jennings and Tae Heckard Dating?!