Floyd Mayweather Jr. Allegedly Robbed On Fight Night, Set Up By Queen Princess Love?!
Rucuss staffOctober 10, 2013
Floyd Mayweather Jr. is at the height of his career, commanding more than 35 million a fight.
Mayweather is undefeated in the world of boxing but he’s suffering a few blows in his love life. After he announced on Howard Stern’s radio show at the end of September that he was still engaged to Shantel Jackson, things seemed to unravel with one of his side chicks thereafter.
Mayweather’s ex-best friend 50 Cent outed the boxer’s alleged No. 1 jumpoff Queen Princess Love on Instagram. 50 revealed she was seeing Mayweather and his friend Ray J at the same time.
Mayweather took back all the gifts he gave Queen Princess Love and even sent a subliminal Instagram message after he broke things off. It’s believed that Mayweather puts the women who is a part of The Money Team on contract. And part of the agreement is that the jewelry and gifts are returned to him once the relationship ends.
Now a source close to Mayweather’s camp reveals that there is much more to the story. Larry Brown Sports reports:
A connected source tells Larry Brown Sports that one of Mayweather’s homes was robbed the night of his Sept. 14 fight against Canelo Alvarez. Our source says about eight Rolex watches, close to $10,000 cash, and some other items were stolen from the home. Mayweather owns multiple properties in the Las Vegas area, and we’re told the home that was robbed is where Princess Love was staying.
Princess Love apparently tried pinning the burglary on one of her friends, but Floyd got in contact with that woman. The woman spilled to Floyd that Princess organized the robbery. She also apparently told Floyd that Princess was having an affair with Ray J, which is the first Mayweather learned of the relationship.
How did the woman know about Princess and Ray J hooking up? We’re told she was with Princess in Miami a few months ago, which is when Princess and Ray J began sleeping together.
Queen Princess Love, a former stripper at Spearmint Rhino, posted photos on Instagram in June of her trip to Miami. She posted the photo below with the caption: “Love my life and my friends #LIVELaughLove #Miami #BeachDay.”
According to Larry Brown’s snitch, this is not the first time that Queen Princess Love set up a boyfriend. Years ago, she allegedly had a boyfriend who stashed large amounts of cash at her home, and that money went missing.
Photos via In.comstagram and MediaTakeOut
More from Rucuss
- Say What: Does Floyd Mayweather Jr. Have A New Girlfriend From The Money Team?
- Queen Princess Love Puts Floyd Mayweather on Blast! [Details]
- 50 Cent Says Floyd Mayweather’s Girlfriend Is Dating Ray J Too! [Details]
- Queen Princess Love Exposes More of Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s Texts [Details]
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Insults Nelly & Shantel Jackson During Interview, Nelly Responds
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Says He’s Still Engaged To Shantel Jackson
- Josie Harris Takes Photo of Floyd Mayweather in Her Bed! [Details]
- Floyd Mayweather Jr., Lil Kim Spotted Partying Together At Atlanta Club [Photos]
- Couple Alert: Is Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Dating Love & Hip Hop’s Erica Dixon?
- Ray J’s Girlfriend Princess Love Puts Teairra Mari’s Hygiene on Blast