Say What: Is Floyd Mayweather Jr. Planning Ring Walk With Lil Terio?!
Rucuss staffSeptember 2, 2013
Floyd Mayweather Jr. is preparing for his Sept. 14 showdown with Saul “Canelo” Alvarez at the MGM Grand Casino.
Mayweather has been hard at work training for his upcoming fight, but that’s not all he’s been up to. When it comes to Mayweather, the fight isn’t the only thing that gains attention. The boxer always taps a celebrity to walk him to the ring.
In the past, Mayweather walked to ring with Lil Wayne, 50 Cent and Justin Bieber to name a few. Now Mayweather is rumored to be walking to the ring on Sept. 14 with Vine legend Lil Terio.
According to Lil Terio’s official Twitter page, he’s wearing a chain when he walks to the ring with Mayweather.
Lil Terio became a Vine favorite with his dance moves on the social media site. His older cousin Maleek introduced him to the world by acting as both his camera guy and hype man.
If you’re unfamiliar with the videos, check out footage of Terio below.
Photos via Sportsillustrated.cnn.com and Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Lil Terio Attends Miami Heat Game, Hangs With DWade & LeBron After [Photo]
- Say What: Is Floyd Mayweather Coming Out Of Retirement?
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Insults Nelly & Shantel Jackson During Interview, Nelly Responds
- NBA Player John Wall Does Best Impression of Vine Star Cousin Terio [Video]
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Beats Canelo Alvarez By Majority Decision [Photos]
- Lil Terio Booking Rates For Events & Club Apperances Revealed