Say What: Does Fantasia’s New Boyfriend Have a Criminal Past?!
Rucuss staffSeptember 24, 2014
Fantasia Barrino has a new man in her life.
The 30-year old introduced the world to her new boo over the weekend. Kendall Taylor is reportedly his name and is the COO of Metro Transportation, LLC.. Its a courier service, which he’s been a partner for six years.
Taylor sounds good on paper but sources paint a different picture. B. Scott reports that Fantasia’s new boyfriend was convicted on two counts of misdemeanor assault on a female back in 2000.
Taylor was also allegedly convicted of possession of a firearm by a felon in 2002. He was allegedly arrested for failure to pay child support in 2012.
Taylor has never done hard time behind bars just probation and community service.
Photos via LoveBScott.com and millmag.org
More from Rucuss
- Fantasia Barrino Shows Off Her New Man [Photos]
- Say What: Is Fantasia And Kendall Headed For Divorce?!
- Fantasia Barrino Anti-Gay Instagram Rant, Rep Says Taken Out of Context [Details]
- Fantasia Returns to American Idol, Gives an Amazing Performance [Video]
- Fantasia Co Host’s ‘The View,’ Tells Women To Stay Away From Married Men [Video]
- Fantasia Shows Off Weight Loss, Bares Her Stomach! [Photos]