Say What: Beyonce And Jay-Z On Trial Separation?!
Rucuss staffNovember 14, 2013
Beyonce is reportedly considering a trial separation from Jay-Z because she feels he isn’t fulfilling his duties as a husband and father.
The Love On Top singer allegedly wants to take a break from her marriage because she thinks Jay is being “selfish” and not putting his family first. Their tour schedules is the cause of the rift between their marriage.
Star Magazine reports:
“Jay Z’s early November trip to Australia was not just a family getaway, it was a last-ditch effort to keep his marriage afloat,” the insider told Star.
“Jay Z’s decision to tour Europe at the same time as Beyoncé is touring Australia has caused serious damage to their relationship — damage that may be ultimately prove to be irreparable.”
“Not only did he plan the tour without consulting her at all, but he didn’t even try to coordinate dates with her tour. She told him he was selfish.”
“Beyoncé has been feeling like a single mother lately — and has been letting her husband know he’s on shaky ground, and she’s using the time they spend apart as a trial separation.”
Beyonce didn’t have an issue with Jay going on tour with Justin Timberlake over the summer, but she assumed that he would accompany her and their child on tour in Australia and New Zealand –instead of going clubbing all the time, HollywoodLife.com reports.
Jay Z and Beyonce exchanged vows in 2008 and welcomed their daughter, Blue Ivy, in 2012. Check out the full article in Star magazine when it hits newsstands on Nov. 25.
Photos via Tumblr and Zimbio.com
More from Rucuss
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Jay Z Has Hilarious Response to Beyonce’s ‘Lemonade’ in Funny or Die Spoof
- Beyonce Jumps Off Top Of Her Yacht [Video]
- Prince’s Estate Rejects Jay Z’s Bid for Unreleased Music Catalog [Details]
- Beyonce, Jay-Z In Cuba, Spends Fifth Anniversary In Havana [Photos]
- Jay-Z, LeBron James Host 2 Kings Dinner During 2013 All-Star in Houston [Photos]