Basketball Wives Reunion Canceled After Evelyn Lozada Refuses To Film! [Details]
Rucuss staffOctober 24, 2013
Basketball Wives star Evelyn Lozada decided to skip the reality show’s season five reunion.
The 37-year-old reality star had been scheduled to appear in the reunion special, but decided she couldn’t face it because she’s tired of talking about her divorce to Chad Johnson. She knew it would be the biggest topic on the reunion show. Evelyn divorced Johnson after a domestic violence incident in August 2012.
The reunion special was supposed to start taping earlier this month, but filming was cancelled and not rescheduled after Lozada declined to participate, sources told TMZ.
HipHollywood reports that Lozada has also fallen out with costars Tami Roman and Tasha Marbury. Hip Hollywood reports:
A source tells us exclusively that since filming wrapped Lozada has fallen out with both Marbury and Roman, and is now afraid that both ladies will air certain secrets involving her relationship with former husband Chad Johnson and new relationship with L.A. Dodger Carl Crawford during the reunion.
The source would not divulge what those “secrets” were, but did say Lozada was so adamant about not being involved in the reunion that she even told production that they could “sue her” if necessary.
For now, the show is cancelled But who knows what the future holds.
More from Rucuss
- Chad Ochocinco Calls Monogamy Impossible, Says He Still Loves Evelyn Lozada [Video]
- Evelyn Lozada Does Her First Sexy Photo Shoot After Domestic Violence Dispute [Photos]
- Evelyn Lozada Calls Chad Johnson a ‘Tweet Stalker!’ [Details]
- Chad Johnson Arrested For Probation Violation [Photos/Video]
- Chad Johnson Says He Had to Take the Fall for the Domestic Abuse Because Evelyn Was His Wife! [Details]
- Gloria Govan Talks About Basketball Wives LA Reunion, Responds To Shaunie, Evelyn & Bambi