Saturday Night Live Spoofs Beyonce, Jay-Z and Blue Ivy Carter [Video]
Rucuss staffFebruary 20, 2012
Maya Rudolph reprised her Beyonce impression on Saturday Night Live over the weekend.
Rudolph and Jay Pharaoh did a great job of spoofing the two in a skit where they showed off their new baby Blue Ivy Carter. The skit had them showing off baby Blue to their celebrity friends. Baby Blue was placed on a crib cushioned by a large black wig.
One by one they all showed up, which included, Prince, Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift, LL Cool J, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and Bon Iver frontman Justin Vernon. Justin Timberlake played Vernon. He ended the skit singing himself to sleep in a midst of a lullaby.
Watch the skit below.
More from Rucuss
- Nicki Minaj Announces She’s Single, Meek Mill Shades Her On Instagram
- Kodak Black: ‘Lil Wayne Can Eat My Ass’ [Details]
- Nicki Minaj, Usher, Justin Bieber, Pink & MC Hammer Perform at 2012 AMAs [Videos]
- Nicki Minaj Does Her Best Smurfette Impression at AMA Event
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Engaged! [Details]
- Did Rihanna Get ‘Thug Life’ Tattooed on Her Knuckles? [Photos]