Sarah Jessica Parker, Matthew Broderick Is Selling Home For $22 Million [Photos]
Rucuss staffOctober 6, 2014
Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick are ready to make a new start.
The celebrity couple have listed their brownstone in New York City’s Greenwich Village for $22 million. The 6,800 square foot home has six bedrooms and eight bathrooms.
The five-story home is 25 feet wide and comes with seven fireplaces, a master floor with private terrace and large closets.
Parker and Broderick have enlisted the help of Fredrik Eklund (of “Million Dollar Listing New York”) and John Gomes of Douglas Elliman as the exclusive brokers. Check out a few photos from the home below.
Photos via Bankrate.com
More from Rucuss
- Eddie Murphy, Ben Stiller, Diddy, Sarah Jessica Parker & More Attend “Tower Heist” Premiere
- Faith Evans, Tweet, Angie Stone, Syleena Johnson and More to Tape Reality Show
- Evan Ross And Ashlee Simpson Engaged! [Details]
- 30 People With Better Names Than Yours! [Details]
- Jim Jones Arrested For Disorderly Conduct in New Jersey [Details]
- Joseph Randle Tried To Run People Over With His Car