Salma Hayek Almost Rips Daughter’s Arm Off During Fall [Photos]
Rucuss staffNovember 21, 2011
Actress Salma Hayek almost ate cement outside of The Four Seasons George V Hotel in Paris.
Hayek didn’t see the step outside the door and took a tumble while holding onto her four-year old daughter’s hand Sunday. Hayek did her best to grip the door as she tried to gain her balance. The “Puss In Boots” star didn’t have much luck. Her co-star Antonio Banderas helped her up from the ground. The two were en route to a promo stop for their new movie.
No one was injured during the fall. Check out the pictures.
More from Rucuss
- Former B2K Member Raz B Falls Through Hotel Glass Door [Details]
- Nicki Minaj Blasts PARTYNEXTDOOR Over Ghostwriting Insinuations [Details]
- Here We Go Again: Did Chris Brown Apologize to Rihanna?! [Details]
- CeeLo Green Addresses Exploding Phone Video [Details]
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Kevin McCall Insults Wale On Instagram Over Eva Marcille [Details]