Sage the Gemini Begs Jordin Sparks to Take Him Back [Details]
Rucuss staffFebruary 18, 2016
Sage the Gemini misses his ex-girlfriend.
Gemini and Jordin Sparks may have broken up, but his new song, “I’ll Keep Loving You,” indicates that he’s still in love with her. Or he’s using her for publicity.
Over the mellow P-Lo and Mark Nilan Jr.-produced banger, Gemini raps about his “trust issues” and his “connection” to Sparks. He also reflects on her “pretty face” and says he’ll put his “faith in this song.”
Gemini didn’t end with the song, he penned a lengthy Instagram post dedicated to Sparks.
“Can’t sit here and act industry like this shit don’t hurt me,” Gemini wrote before he deleted the throwback pic of them together. “You the only girl I can call at 3 in the morning and you’ll answer no problem. You the only girl that can wake up out of a dead sleep and get me some water because I was coughing in my sleep, the only girl that loves me the way you were supposed to.”
Gemini added, “Valentine’s Day was supposed to be a special day I wanted that to be our anniversary because it’s your grandparents and maybe we could’ve double dated. Remember? Please call me back I just want like a hug and a kiss or something.”
Gemini and Sparks dated for 10 months before splitting earlier this month.
Listen to Gemini’s song below.
Photos via Popcrush.com
More from Rucuss
- Couple Alert: Are Jordin Sparks and Sage The Gemini Dating?!
- Sage The Gemini: ‘Jordin Sparks Is A Bitch. I Wanted to Stab Her’
- Sage The Gemini Quits Social Media After Cheating Rumors
- Rosa Acosta Flirts with Jordin Sparks [Details]
- Jason Derulo Says “Pressures of Marriage” Led To Split From Jordan Sparks
- Jeremih Disses PARTYNEXTDOOR On Stage, Removed From The Tour [Details]