Safaree Samuels To Reportedly Sue Nicki Minaj
Rucuss staffNovember 17, 2015
Safaree Samuels is a man scorned.
And he wants his ex-girlfriend Nicki Minaj to feel his wrath. Samuels is allegedly going to file a lawsuit against Minaj. According to TMZ, Samuels is suing for some of the royalities of Minaj’s albums The Pinkprint, Pink Friday, and Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded.
Samuels also wants a stake of her biggest singles including Only featuring Chris Brown, Drake, and Lil Wayne, Flawless (Remix) with Beyoncé, and Feeling Myself.
The rapper claims that he was instrumental in the creation of her music. Nicki gave him executive producer credit on her first two albums, Pink Friday and Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded.
Samuels plans to show evidence including videos of him working with Minaj, voice memos from recording sessions, and footage from studio sessions. He claims he also has multiple witnesses to validate his claims.
Samuels reportedly hired a lawyer and a lawsuit is “imminent.”
Earlier Samuels told “The Breakfast Club, “Everytime it came to writing raps and doing music, it was her, me, and the beat. She doesn’t do it by herself. It’s me and her. Don’t discredit me on what I’ve done for you.”
Samuels and Minaj ended their relationship last year after 12 years together.
More from Rucuss
- Say What: K. Michelle and Safaree Samuels Spotted Out?!
- Nicki Minaj Says Safaree Samuels Is A ‘Poor Excuse of a Man,’ SB Responds
- Nicki Minaj, Meek Mill Double Date With Rick Ross & Ming Lee [Details]
- Meek Mill Blasts Baby Mama For ‘Liking’ Safaree Samuels Photos
- Nicki Minaj, Trey Songz Trade Words Over Remy Ma’s Diss Song ‘ShETHER’
- Nicki Minaj Blasts PARTYNEXTDOOR Over Ghostwriting Insinuations [Details]