Ryan Seacrest’s New VH1 Reality Show Will Feature White Female Rappers [Details]
Rucuss staffDecember 6, 2013
Move over Mona Scott-Young, another producer wants a piece of the VH1 reality show spotlight.
Scott-Young has gained success from her Love & Hip Hop franchise, now Ryan Seacrest is hoping for that same level of success. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Seacrest will executive produce a new docu-series called Girls in the Game.
The six-episode docu-series will follow a group of up-and-coming white female rappers. It will show their struggles as they try to reach superstardom. The cast has not been announced nor has a premiere date been set.
The new show will add to Seacrest’s long list of hit reality shows. He has produced Keeping Up with the Kardashians, and spin-offs Khloe and Lamar, Kourtney and Kim Take New York and Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami, Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution and BRAVO’s Shahs of Sunset.
Photos via TMZ.com and Hollywoodite.com
More from Rucuss
- Chris Brown Talks Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez & New Album ‘X’ [Video]
- Trey Songz Talks About Arrest, Keke Palmer & Reality Show On ‘The Breakfast Club’
- Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Get Their Own Show
- The Game Hints At Joining ‘Love & Hip Hop LA,’ Says Tami Roman Ruined His Family
- K. Michelle’s Alleged Abuser Memphitz Sues Producers Of ‘Love and Hip Hop Atlanta’ [Details]
- Bobbi Kristina Confirms Engagement in ‘The Houstons’ Trailer [Video]