Ryan Leslie’s Cadillac Seized After He Fails To Pay Million Dollar Debt[Details]
Rucuss staffSeptember 10, 2013
Ryan Leslie is forced to look for other means of transportation.
The Black Mozart singer recently had his 2010 Cadillac Escalade seized by New York City marshals. His truck was seized in an effort to help pay off the million dollars he owes a German man for finding his laptop two years ago.
If you’re unfamiliar with the story, Leslie lost his laptop and offered a million dollar reward if it was found and returned to him. Armin Augustein found the laptop and gave it back to Leslie. However, Leslie never paid Augustein his million dollars because Leslie said the music that was on the computer when it was lost wash;’t there when it was returned.
Augustein filed suit against Leslie for the million dollars and a judge sided with him. Leslie was ordered to pay the money. So far, Leslie has only paid $5,000 to Augustein.
The Escalade will be auctioned off and the proceeds will go to Augustein. In an ad for the vehicle’s auction, it is advertised as having DVD players, power steering, power windows and third-row seating.
Moral to this story, don’t make promises that you’re not going to keep.
Photo via 107 Jamz.com, Newcars.com and MBMagazine.com
More from Rucuss
- Telekinetic “Carrie” Prank Scares New York Coffee House Customers [Video]
- Kanye West’s Creative Studio Robbed [Details]
- Meek Mill Denies Involvement in Nicki Minaj Robbery
- Gucci Mane Proposes to Keyshia Ka’oir at Atlanta Hawks Game [Video]
- Kelis Shows Off Cooking Skills With Her Own Food Truck At SXSW [Details]
- Kim Kardashian Allegedly Honored to be Called Kanye West’s ‘Perfect Bitch!’