Russia Pokes Fun at Olympic Ring Malfunction in Closing Ceremony [Photos]
Rucuss staffFebruary 23, 2014
The 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi came to an end on Sunday.
And the Russians decided to poke fun at themselves after the Olympic ring malfunction during the opening ceremony. Two weeks ago, everyone was talking about that snowflake malfunction where it was supposed to turn into the fifth Olympic ring. But never happened.
On Sunday, during the opening minutes of the closing ceremony Russian officials had a little fun with the Olympic rings. They used a snowflake again but this time it worked. Check it out below.
Photos via 2014 Sochi Olympics
More from Rucuss
- Olympic Ring Fail at Sochi Opening Ceremony Inspires T-Shirts [Photo]
- Russian Official Says Sochi Hotel Showers Are Under Video Surveillance
- Woman Who Lit Olympic Flame in Sochi Tweeted Racist Photo of Obama
- 2012 Olympics: Gabby Douglas Wins Women’s All-Around Gymnastics Title!
- Inspirational Moment: Olympian Oscar Pistorius in One of the Best Photos Ever!
- 2012 Olympics: Australia’s Liz Cambage Becomes First Woman to Dunk in Olympic History [Video]