Russell Wilson and Ciara Practicing Abstinence [Details]
Rucuss staffJuly 7, 2015
Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson decided to open up about his relationship with Ciara.
In a sit-down with Pastor Miles McPherson of The Rock Church in San Diego, Wilson talked about his life, his beliefs, and sex with his girlfriend.
“I met this girl named Ciara, who is the most beautiful woman in the world,” Wilson said. “She’s the most kind person, the most engaging person.”
Wilson revealed the couple began dating in April. He claims shortly thereafter he received a message from God regarding his new love.
“She was on tour, she was traveling, and I was looking at her in the mirror,” Wilson said. “God spoke to me and said, ‘I need you to lead her’ and I was like ‘Really? Right now?’ He goes, ‘No, I want you and need you to lead her.'”
“I knew that God had brought me into her life to bless her and for her to bless me, and to bless so many people with the impact that she has, that I have,” Wilson said. “Nobody’s perfect, but He’s anointed us to do something miraculous, something special.”
Wilson revealed it may be a struggle to keep sex off the table.
“I ain’t gonna lie to y’all now,” Wilson said, ” I need y’all to pray for us. ‘Cause I know y’all seen her on the screen now. If there’s a 10, she’s a 15.”
Watch Wilson talk about abstinence and his relationship with Ciara below.
More from Rucuss
- Couple Alert: Are Ciara And Russell Wilson Dating?!
- Ciara, Russell Wilson & Baby Future Spotted in San Antonio [Details]
- Russell Wilson and Ciara Go To White House State Dinner [Details]
- Future Doesn’t Like His Son Around Russell Wilson [Details]
- Future Says Ciara Won’t Let Him See His Son, Ciara Responds
- Ciara, Russell Wilson Whip and Nae Nae at Kids’ Choice Sports Awards