Russell Wilson and Ciara Go To White House State Dinner [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 30, 2015
Ciara and Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson don’t mind going public with their relationship.
The twosome made their first red carpet appearance together at the White House Correspondents’ dinner. Wilson and Ciara joined President Obama and Michelle Obama at the state dinner in honor of Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on Saturday.
The new couple joined 200 guests including politicians and Hollywood stars while dining on a meal prepared by chef Masaharu Morimoto of TV’s “Iron Chef” fame.
According to The Washington Post, they breezed past reporters and struggled to locate the red carpet. When Wilson told his date to stop for a photo opp, she responded, “What, baby?”
While at the White House, Ciara posed at the podium in the briefing room and took a picture of the dinnerware and shared it on social media with the caption: “The Official Obama China Made Its Debut Tonight. #WhiteHouseStateDinner.”
Billboard broke the news that Ciara and Wilson were attending the dinner together. But Wilson tried to deflect the rumor by announcing he was bringing his grandmother.
This is not the first time to two were out in public. Earlier this month, they were spotted at a Mariners-Rangers game and at Pike Place Market in Seattle. Watch footage of the couple below.
More from Rucuss
- Russell Wilson and Ciara Practicing Abstinence [Details]
- Couple Alert: Are Ciara And Russell Wilson Dating?!
- Ciara And Russell Wilson Spotted At Her DC Concert After Party [Photos]
- Ciara, Russell Wilson & Baby Future Spotted in San Antonio [Details]
- Future Says Ciara Won’t Let Him See His Son, Ciara Responds
- Ciara Responds to Future’s Parenting Criticism [Video]