Royce Reed Says Dwight Howard is Putting Their Son’s Health in Danger! [Details]
Rucuss staffAugust 3, 2013
Former Basketball Wives star Royce Reed believes Dwight Howard is putting her son at risk.
The Houston Rockets star has allegedly taken their son, Braylon, and won’t tell her where he is. And to stop it off, Howard has not refilled his prescription for his son’s undiscolosed medical condition.
Royce went to court asking for an emergency hearing … claiming their 6-year-old son Braylon went to California to visit Dwight, and that’s the last she heard from her baby daddy or the boy. Dwight’s parents eventually called her to say the kid was in Colorado.
Royce says her son needs his meds for an undisclosed medical condition and the Rx bottle is now empty — Dwight never bothered to get it refilled.
She says without the meds, their son’s health is in danger.
Royce doesn’t have a problem with Dwight taking care of the boy for a while, but she wants the judge to order him to refill the prescription and give Braylon his meds. She also wants to know exactly where her boy is and how she can get in touch.
Reed even went on Twitter to get Howard and his girlfriend Christine Vest’s attention.
No hearing date has been set, but hopefully Howard will get Braylon’s prescription refilled.
More from Rucuss
- Royce Reed Says Dwight Howard Has Eight Baby Mamas! [Details]
- Dwight Howard’s Baby Mamas Royce Reed & Christine Vest Fight on Twitter! [Details]
- Dwight Howard Cleared Of Child Abuse Allegations, Royce Reed Says Case Still Open
- Dwight Howard’s Baby Mama Christine Vest Says He Cheated, Hasn’t Spent Time With Son
- Slim Thug Tries to Lure Dwight Howard to Houston With Strippers, Cheaper Child Support & Women [Details]
- Dwight Howard Spotted With New Girlfriend?!