Ron Artest Wants to Be a Comedian
Rucuss staffOctober 6, 2011
Los Angeles Laker star Ron Artest has enrolled in a stand-up comedy boot camp.
Artest, who changed his name to Metta World Peace, will be working on his comedy skills while the NBA continues to sort our labor negotiations during the lockout.
According to TMZ, Artest joined the “Laff Mobb” comedy group in L.A. Bernie Mac, Chris Tucker and Dave Chappelle have all passed through their doors in the past.
Artest made his stand up debut a few months ago. He reportedly has another show lined up for October 28th at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas.
More from Rucuss
- Ron Artest Now Officially Known as Metta World Peace
- NBA Player Metta World Peace Does Weather During Vancouver News [Video]
- Metta World Peace Says He Can’t Get a Date Because of ‘Elbow Incident’
- Dave Chappelle Heckled, Walks Off Stage in Connecticut! [Video]
- Donald Sterling Denies Being A Racist In New Audio
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Insults Nelly & Shantel Jackson During Interview, Nelly Responds