Robin Thicke And Paula Patton Split After Nine Years Of Marriage
Rucuss staffFebruary 24, 2014
Robin Thicke and Paula Patton are going their separate ways.
Well, at least for now. After nearly nine years of marriage, the couple announced they are separating.
“We will always love each other and be best friends, however, we have mutually decided to separate at this time,” the couple said in a joint statement to People magazine on Monday.
Thicke and Patton married in June 2005 and have three-year old son, Julian.
The separation comes on the heels of Thicke being photographed getting close to women other than his wife. In September, a New York socialite claimed she kissed Thicke after meeting at a MTV Music Awards after-party at 1Oak.
In January, the Blurred Lines singer was seen allegedly kissing and dirty dancing with a woman in Paris. Thicke, 36, and Patton, 38, met when they were just teenagers.
Photos via Twitter and Singersroom.com
More from Rucuss
- Robin Thicke Opens Up About Split From Paula Patton [Video]
- Robin Thicke Dedicates ‘Lost Without U’ To Paula Patton At Concert
- Paula Patton Twerks on Al Roker on The Today Show [Video]
- Robin Thicke’s Butt Grab Blonde Says He Cheated On His Wife Paula Patton [Details]
- Robin Thicke Sues Marvin Gaye’s Family To Protect His Song ‘Blurred Lines’ [Details]
- The 13 Most Hilarious Memes & Moments Of The 2013 MTV VMAs