Robert Griffin III Allegedly Texts Former Hooters Waitress On His Wedding Day! [Photos]
Rucuss staffJuly 16, 2013
Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III married longtime girlfriend Rebecca Liddicoat in a lavish ceremony in Colorado.
But that didn’t stop Griffin from allegedly thinking about another woman on his wedding day (July 6). RG3 is being accused of cheating with former Hooters waitress Meredith Barber. The Virginia Commonwealth University student sent website Busted Coverage texts and a photo she allegedly received from Griffin showing his torso the day of his wedding.
“Come on bae,” Griffin allegedly said in a text at 1 a.m. the morning of his wedding. He then allegedly sent her a photo that revealed his abdominal muscles; however, the man’s face is not shown. When Barber didn’t respond, he wrote, “Well ok I give up I guess. See you in a few weeks kid.”
Barber reportedly contacted Busted Coverage and told the site that she had texts and “inappropriate” photos of the football player, which she then tried to sell to the publication. When the site reportedly offered her $500 for the photos, she refused and stopped trying to sell the information.
Later, an anonymous person emailed the site photos below of the two taken using Apple’s FaceTime app.
Barber also has a autographed photo of Griffin posted on her Twitter account.
She has even posted photos of tickets that she allegedly receieved from Griffin.
Griffin hasn’t commented on the allegations. Check out more photos of Barber below.
Photos via Twitter, Busted Coverage
More from my site
- NFL Player Robert Griffin III Marries Rebecca Liddicoat [Photos]
- RG3 Spars With Fan Who Thinks He Needs To Stay Off Social Media
- ESPN’s Rob Parker to RGIII: ‘Are You a Brother or Cornball Brother? [Video]
- NFL Player Robert Griffin III Buys $2.5 Million Home in Virginia [Photos]
- Peyton Manning Dethrones Tim Tebow As NFL’s Jersey Sales Champion
- NFL Player Jabar Gaffney Goes on Twitter Rant, Says Feelings Are For Suckas! [Details]