Rob Kardashian Reportedly Drove 20 Hours To Pick Up Blac Chyna
Rucuss staffFebruary 1, 2016
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna’s love affair is real.
It has to be. Any man who would travel more than 1,000 miles to pick up a woman has to have some feelings for her. Kardashian went the distance and drove 1,377 in his Bentley to pick up Chyna from a Austin police station.
According to TMZ, when Kardashian was notified that Chyna was arrested for public intoxication at the airport, he drove about 20 hours from California. Chyna, 27, was released early Saturday morning after being arrested on Friday.
A Kardashian source confirmed to TMZ the family is worried about Rob’s emotional state. They believe driving to pick up Chyna is a sign something maybe wrong, and believe drugs and alcohol are also a factor.
Meanwhile, Khloe Kardashian allegedly offered a snarky tweet about Chyna’s arrest. Khloe said, “Damn!! On a Friday kid!!!’
Chyna let the comment slide, but her mother didn’t. Chyna’s mother, who goes by “Tokyo Toni,” dug up the mugshot of Khloe, who was arrested for a DUI in 2007. Toni posted the photo and let it be known that she could take the petty route.
Khloe allegedly kicked Rob out of her house onces she found out he was dating the former stripper. Now Rob is rumored to be living with Chyna.
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Drake, Tyga, Blac Chyna & Kyle Jenner Caught Being Messy On Instagram
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Celebrate Memorial Day in Vegas
- Blac Chyna And Rob Kardashian Are Expecting a Baby, They Already Know the Sex
- Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Get Their Own Show
- Tyga Denies Dating Kyle Jenner, Talks Drake & Cash Money
- Couple Alert: Future And Blac Chyna Dating?!