Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Get Their Own Show
Rucuss staffJune 2, 2016
It’s just been announced that Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna will star in a new E! reality show appropriately titled Rob & Chyna.
The lovebirds will also film a special when Chyna delivers their baby. The six episode hour-long docu-series, which will be titled Rob & Chyna, will follow their whirlwind romance, their engagement, and the birth of their baby. An air date has not yet been announced.
The reality show will be produced by Ryan Seacrest with Rob and Chyna as the show’s producers. No word on on who much the two will receive on their new venture.
The couple announced their engagement in April, and a month later shared that they were expecting a baby. The news shocked many fans because Blac Chyna is the mother of the son she shares with Tyga who dated Kardashian’s sister Kylie Jenner.
More from Rucuss
- Blac Chyna Says She’s Done With Rob Kardashian Amid Instagram Hack
- Rob Kardashian Jokes About Blac Chyna Having His Baby [Details]
- Tyga Responds To Blac Chyna And Rob Kardashian’s Engagement
- Blac Chyna And Rob Kardashian Are Expecting a Baby, They Already Know the Sex
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Celebrate Memorial Day in Vegas
- Rob Kardashian Reportedly Drove 20 Hours To Pick Up Blac Chyna