Rita Ora Cast in ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ [Details]
Rucuss staffDecember 3, 2013
Rita Ora has landed another acting role.
The British native has been cast in the erotic drama Fifty Shades of Grey. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Ora will play Mia, the adopted younger sister of Christian Grey (Jamie Dornan).
Once Ora was told she got the part, she shared the news on social media. She tweeted, “It’s official! I’ve been cast in @FiftyShades of Grey as Christian’s sister Mia. #FiftyShades.”
Ora’s previous acting credits include a role in the British film Spivs and a cameo in Fast & Furious 6. She released her debut album ORA in the U.K. in August 2012 and is currently in the studio working on her sophomore album.
Fifty Shades of Grey is a best-selling novel by E.L. James. It centers around the character Anastasia Steele, a naive college student who falls for a billionaire, who introduces her to his world of S&M. The movie began shooting today in Vancouver, Canada.
Photos via Billboard.com and Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Rita Ora Becomes New Face of Madonna’s Material Girl Fashion Line [Details]
- Rita Ora Sues for Release from Roc Nation [Details]
- Rob Kardashian Says Rita Ora Cheated With 20 Dudes! [Details]
- Rita Ora Addresses ‘Lemonade’ Becky Drama
- Rita Ora Hugs Up on Jay Z, Gets Blasted By BeyHive [Details]
- Rita Ora Channels Smurfette, Dyes Hair Blue! [Photos]