Rita Ora Becomes New Face of Madonna’s Material Girl Fashion Line [Details]
Rucuss staffJune 13, 2013
Singer Rita Ora is officially a Material Girl.
The U.K. singer signed a contract to become the new face of Madonna and her daughter Lourdes’ clothing line, Material Girl . Ora, 22, shared her excitement on Twitter. The Roc Nation signee tweeted, “Joining forces with Madonna & Lola! It’s Official Ritabots – I’m the new face of @MaterialGirl. #thisisamoment for me #icon #mymuse #argghhhhh #yeeeeaaahhhhhhh #excited.”
Ora, who signed a deal worth a reported $765,000, will appear in the junior lifestyle brand’s fall 2013 advertising campaign, which will be unveiled in July. She follows in the footsteps of Kelly Osbourne, Taylor Momsen and Georgia Jagger.
Material Girl clothing is sold only at Macy’s in the U.S., and sells at the Bay in Canada, Europe and Australia.
Photos via Los Angeles Times
More from Rucuss
- Rita Ora Sues for Release from Roc Nation [Details]
- Rita Ora Cast in ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ [Details]
- Rita Ora Addresses ‘Lemonade’ Becky Drama
- Rita Ora Hugs Up on Jay Z, Gets Blasted By BeyHive [Details]
- Rob Kardashian Says Rita Ora Cheated With 20 Dudes! [Details]
- Madonna Says Kissing Drake Was Like Kissing a Girl [Details]
- Rob Kardashian Says He Got Rita Ora Pregnant, She Reveals Real Reason For Split
- A$AP Rocky Explains Rita Ora Diss [Details]
- Rita Ora Channels Smurfette, Dyes Hair Blue! [Photos]
- Madonna, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Marry Couples During Grammy Performance [Video]