Rita Ora Addresses ‘Lemonade’ Becky Drama
Rucuss staffApril 27, 2016
Fans want to know who is “Becky with the good hair?”
And it appears they won’t stop until they find out who Beyoncé was referring to on her latest album, LEMONADE. Many have theories about Jay Z’s mistresses, which include Rachel Roy and Rita Ora.
Roy was at the top of the list before Ora followed. Roy has denied the claims and now Ora is do the same
Ora was labeled singer has been pegged as another potential “Becky” after taking a Snapchat selfie, wearing a lemon-adorned bra, which appeared to be a nod to Beyoncé’s LEMONADE. She was also wearing a necklace that some mistook for the letter “J,” as in Jay Z. However, upon closer inspection, it was an “R” for Rita.
To add to the speculation, she stepped out in West Hollywood on Monday wearing the same red Gucci dress Beyoncé wore in her Formation video.
Ora is involved in a messy legal battle with Jay Z’s Roc Nation. She sued the label to get out of her contract, claiming she’d been “orphaned” from the “diminished” record label.
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Beyoncé Addresses Jay Z’s Alleged Cheating in ‘LEMONADE’ Special
- Rita Ora Hugs Up on Jay Z, Gets Blasted By BeyHive [Details]
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Rita Ora Sues for Release from Roc Nation [Details]
- Rihanna Silences Beyoncé Feud Rumors [Details]
- Rita Ora Becomes New Face of Madonna’s Material Girl Fashion Line [Details]