Rihanna’s M.A.C. Holiday Collection Slated For October Release [Photos]
Rucuss staffAugust 30, 2013
Rihanna’s MAC summer collection was such a success that she’s ready to give it another try for the Fall.
Rihanna will release her Fall 2013 RiRi Hearts MAC Collection on October 3rd. It will feature an array of eyeliners, eyeshadows, brushes and mascaras, along with previous items from the summer collection.
Her wildly popular RiRi Woo lipstick will also be available. It sold out in three hours the day of its launch.
The RiRi cosmetic goods will also be wrapped in special golden packaging. Items from the new line are priced between $16.50 for a matte lip shade, with the highest item being listed at $44 for an eyeshadow quad palette.
Check out some of RiRi Hearts M.A.C Fall collection below.
Photos via Global Grind and makeupforlife.net
More from Rucuss
- Rihanna Signs Deal With MAC Cosmetics [Details]
- La La Anthony’s New Cosmetics Line For 2012! [Photo]
- 20 Lipsticks To Die For!
- Drake Responds To His Tom Ford Lipstick Selling Out In Minutes
- Rihanna, Drake Hang at VMA After Party, Beyonce, Jay-Z, Diddy & More Party Too [Photos]
- Drake and Chris Brown Reportedly End Feud, Hug It Out at iHeartRadio Festival [Details]