Rihanna Transforms Into Medusa For British GQ
Rucuss staffOctober 26, 2013
Rihanna transforms into Medusa for the cover of GQ‘s 25th anniversary issue.
The Diamonds singer strikes a pose as Medusa for the British magazine’s December issue. RiRi is topless with contacts, while snakes sit atop her head and a boa constrictor wraps around her neck. The shoot was art directed by Damien Hirst, one of the world’s most highly-acclaimed living artists.
Rihanna joked about the shoot on Twitter. She tweeted, “Medusa head on me like I’m ‘luminati!!!! She. x Damien Hirst #GQ #25thAnniversary #COVER.”
In Greek mythology, Medusa was a monster, who would turn onlookers to stone if they looked at her hideous face. Check out a few more photos from the issue below.
Check out the full photo shoot in the anniversary issue of GQ, which hits newsstands in the U.K. on October 31.
Photos via British GQ
More from Rucuss
- Amanda Bynes to Rihanna: ‘Chris Brown Beat You Because You’re Not Pretty Enough’
- Rihanna Silences Beyoncé Feud Rumors [Details]
- Eminem and Rihanna Announce ‘The Monster Tour’ [Details]
- Rihanna Asked to Leave Mosque Over Inappropriate Photos [Details]
- Chris Brown Says He Only Feels Safe in Karrueche’s Arms, Rihanna Responds! [Details]
- Drake And Rihanna Spotted Kissing in London [Details]