Rihanna Teams Up With Stance For Limited Edition Sock Line [Details]
Rucuss staffJuly 17, 2015
Rihanna has added sock designer to her resume.
The Bitch Betta Have My Money singer has partnered with Stance to launch a sock line. Rihanna will be a contributing Creative Director for the brand, and she will design multiple seasons of her signature women’s collection throughout a multi-year partnership.
“I’ve had a great relationship with Stance for a long time and I am happy to be working with them on such a fun and creative project,” Rihanna said. “This is an exciting new venture.”
Stance has released two limited-edition styles in a print called Murder Rih Wrote. Each set, which retails for $26-30, comes with three socks with slightly different graphics to mix and match.
The first styles include an over-the-knee silhouette and a crew sock in both men’s and women’s sizes. Each crew set is individually numbered, with only 1,500 sets produced, and are available now at Stance.com.
Rihanna’s first complete Stance sock collection will be unveiled this fall.
More from Rucuss
- Rihanna Launches Dior Sunglasses Collection
- Rihanna Signs Deal For New Make Up Line [Details]
- Rihanna Rocks Damir Doma at “Unapologetic” Album Launch [Videos]
- Rihanna Rocks Kokon To Zai Menswear at Los Angeles Clippers Game [Photos]
- Rihanna Is the New Face Of Balmain Spring Campaign
- Rihanna Promotes ‘Nude’ Fragrance in Nini Nguyen Lace Dress [Photos]