Rihanna Snaps Back at Teyana Taylor: ‘I Hate Broke B–ches’ [Details]
Rucuss staffSeptember 25, 2013
Rihanna and Teyanna Taylor are beefing on Twitter.
The feud all began when Rihanna posted a video of her male hairstylist performing a parody of Teyana’s Caught Up in the Rapture cover while sporting a curly wig, snapback, and sneakers. Earlier this month, Teyanna posted a video of her performing the same song, which prompted the G.O.O.D. music singer to take notice and put her on blast.
Teyanna tweeted, “Don’t play wit me @rihanna fuck all this industry shit, YOU & I know each other VERY well. Throwing subs 4 wat? u got my #, don’t show off.”
Rihanna’s fans quickly blasted Teyanna for coming at Rihanna, but the Adidas spokesman held her ground. She tweeted, “y’all could bully everybody else & get away wit that shit but that shit ain’t gone work ova here. so y’all could miss me with that NAVY shit.”
Teyanna added, “i sing caught in the rapture on IG then she posts her boy singing the same song, the same part, with curly hair and a snap back??? #PETTY. … petty is petty and shade is shade, bitch knew what the fuck she was doing.”
After Teyanna finished blasting Rihanna, the Diamonds singer fired back.
Rihanna took it a step further and changed her Twitter header to show her net worth in comparison to Teyana Taylor’s.
Photos via Instagram, Necole Bitchie and
More from Rucuss
- Adidas Drops Teyana Taylor, Reportedly Over Rihanna Beef [Details]
- Teyana Taylor is The Face Of Crooks & Castles Fall Collection [Photos]
- Rihanna Shares ‘Pour It Up’ Video Photos & Audition Tape
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Teyana Taylor Shows Off Her Killer Abs For Complex [Photos]
- Teyana Taylor Calls Rihanna a ‘Cyber Bully’ [Audio]