Rihanna Signs Deal For New Make Up Line [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 15, 2016
Rihanna has announced a new partnership with the Kendo division of LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton for her very own makeup collection.
WWD reports RiRi’s makeup line will be called, Fenty Beauty by Rihanna. It will launch in the fall of 2017. Rihanna reportedly signed a $10 million deal to secure the make-up line.
“Fenty Beauty by Rihanna is a beauty rocket ship that will appeal to a huge and diverse global audience,” said David Suliteanu, Kendo’s CEO. “We are aiming for the stars.”
Rihanna has dabbled in the make-up industry before. In 2013, she partnered with M.A.C on the limited edition RiRi Hearts M.A.C color cosmetics collection. In 2014, she worked with Viva Glam for AIDS research fundraising. In the past, Kendo has worked with celebrities and brands including Kat Von D and Marc Jacobs.
Rihanna is also Puma’s creative director. She recently designed a pair of “Fur Slides by FENTY,” which will be available for $80 online on April 22. And don’t forget about the denim chap boots she designed with Manolo Blahnik.
Meanwhile, RiRi continues to tour the globe on her “ANTI World Tour,” which is set to stop in Toronto this evening. Her single ‘Work’ is a top of the Billboard charts for the eighth consecutive week.
More from Rucuss
- Rihanna Rocks Damir Doma at “Unapologetic” Album Launch [Videos]
- Rihanna Is the New Face Of Balmain Spring Campaign
- Rihanna Promotes ‘Nude’ Fragrance in Nini Nguyen Lace Dress [Photos]
- Rihanna Signs Deal With MAC Cosmetics [Details]
- Rihanna Launches Dior Sunglasses Collection
- Rihanna Teams Up With Stance For Limited Edition Sock Line [Details]