Rihanna Shuts Down Roberto Cavalli For Private Shopping in Catsuit [Photos]
Rucuss staffJuly 22, 2013
Rihanna didn’t want to be bothered with fans while she shopped over the weekend.
The Pour It Up singer was able to get the Roberto Cavalli store in London to shut down for a private showing. But before RiRi headed in the high-end store, she gave the paparazzi an eyeful. RiRi rocked a red and black bodysuit for the occasion. She accessorized the look with a pair of shades and her black/gray hair.
Check out a few photos of her look below.
Rihanna seemed to be looking for a outfit for the club because she later showed up to Cirque De Soleil with her friend Cara Delevingne in a Roberto Cavalli varsity jacket. Check out photos of Rihanna’s look below.
Photos via Global Grind
More from Rucuss
- Rihanna Super Drunk at Kings of Leon Concert in Poland, Needed Help to the Car! [Video]
- Fashion Review: Just Cavalli Spring 2012
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- Beyonce Debuts Her “King Bey” Isabel Marant Wedge Sneakers [Photos]
- NeNe Leakes Ready to Take Over Vegas In Erotic Show [Photos]
- Beyonce Unveils a Series of Billboards in Times Square [Photos]