Rihanna Debuts Sexy Wardrobe During Opening Night of ‘Diamonds’ World Tour [Photos]
Rucuss staffMarch 11, 2013
Rihanna kicked off her Diamonds World Tour in New York over the weekend.
RiRi debuted her tour to a sold out crowd at the Buffalo’s First Niagra Center Saturday night. The Pour It Up singer made sure she let her fans know how much she appreciated them. She yelled to the crowd,”You guys are all rock stars. There is only one first show, you all have a special place in my heart.”
Rihanna’s versatile wardrobes include a sparkly dollar bill-patterned mini-dress with matching high-tops, a Sea of Desire shirt by Raf Simons with thigh high white leather boots, red midriff shirt and skirt, and white bustier with neon leggings. Her show is divided into three acts and features a four-piece band and eight dancers.
Rihanna, who was forced to cancel her second show in Boston because of laryngitis, performs old and new songs during her set. A$AP Rocky is her opening act.
Rihanna’s tour continues through the spring, hitting over 25 cities and wrapping up at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center on May 4. Check out a few of her tour outfits below.
Photos via Global Grind, BeautyisDiverse and Celebuzz
More from Rucuss
- Rihanna Is the New Face Of Balmain Spring Campaign
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Rihanna Practices Twerking For “Diamonds” World Tour, Reveals Set & Wardrobes [Video]
- Rihanna Caught Making the Walk of Shame From A$AP Rocky’s Hotel Room!
- Rihanna Wraps Up Diamonds Tour, Parties With J.R. Smith [Photos]
- Chanel Iman Stops A$AP Rocky From Fighting Security At VMAs, Rides 2 Train to Show [Video]